Students reach their RAD potential
- Building self-confidence
- Being a self-confident woman in a male-dominated environment
- Overcoming fear of failure
- Why it is ok not to know what to do after graduation and how to go about it
- How to pursue your dream if it doesn’t align with the “norm”
- Conducting a department-wide workshop or talk
- Giving a talk during class
- Talking to clubs or associations
I recently conducted these talks at Bryant University and one of the student even said it was “life-changing”.
My mission is to create true impact in the student’s decision making about their future and their vision.
Are you interested in a talk or workshop for your university? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org