“RAD” stands more than for ‘bike’ in German or short for ‘Radical’ in English. It stands for a view on life.
Three main values are the cornerstone for living RAD.
- Being yourself who you really are, not necessarily following the ‘norms of the system’ but creating your own path.
- Believing in your own capabilities and building on your strength.
- Making life exciting by doing something unplanned or unusual
- Heading out and exploring new regions – whether it is your local neighborhood or a new country.
- Thinking outside the box and being creative
- Wanting to know what more life can offer than the absolute necessary.
- Taking risks, being fearless and bold.
- Knowing that you can never fail, only lessons to be learned.
- Going outside of your comfort zone and see how much more you can do than you ever imagined.