First Woman in History Cycling the 3300km Vuelta a España
As the first woman in history Monika cycled every kilometer of the 3300km Vuelta a España hours before the professionals. By taking on the seemingly impossible challenge this project has become so much more than a ride with national public support and worldwide media coverage
Her philosophy to live a Real, Adventurous and Daring life has inspired millions. #liveRAD.
From management consultant to full-time adventure cyclist
Don’t we all have dreams but fear that daring step into unpredictability, instability and potential failure? After taking the bold step quitting her prestigious management consultant job and moving to the other side of the world to create her dream job, Monika’s inspires others to dare to go for their first step through inspirational talks of her cycling challenges that makes the audience jump off their seats to go for their own goals and challenges.
Get inspired to dare to take that first bold step, to go for your goal or your dream
- Follow Monika’s adventures. Next up:
- October 2018 – First woman in history cycling all Andorran summits (300km/12000m of climbing, 1 day)
- Summer 2019 Japan Challenge – Two-week cycling challenge in Japan
- Book a talk around the world for corporate events, workshops and cycling groups
- Watch the space for the upcoming book: Dare to go for it (request book abstract)
- Partner up!